Re: [sfc] Framework

"Jim Guichard (jguichar)" <jguichar@cisco.com> Fri, 14 February 2014 14:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=48026; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1392386805; x=1393596405; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=P8Ld4AA3CgjKmbLXuYKyAjVkxvS1JUhB3B25tzDLxwM=; b=OC/4LEApKFPmUDQNVrPuAzdoIEmGxUgvyfAJinoi/QlXgVi+YZ/gciow L3gN8R/K988/JtxePObVLSMLwZzb4J/PgiMmQg2GN19hxmjN7JvzM4oIx WLVyzKwU+67Hve4ok348eog8rHIrOeb0mmRpY44PSc6oFZD0sexMB7Ss2 E=;