Re: [sfc] Progression of use case documents in the SFC WG

Qiong <bingxuere@gmail.com> Mon, 31 March 2014 02:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=A+Bqe3ri5Sxev6zkBaHDim+sQZFy2Gdu1TLeCtBgkN0=; b=S422iI0B5IJBtvuCnP2xR6gunjSeZVY1j7rw0LU+qUMPXziriNGRoTsxAldEjNygCG I8zW/ZC1BAKFCoHIIrlC7urq/E7sE7GHO99k9kpjut0i9Xql3bHhlM+o5ibhabzkSlbg u8UMR5ld/tncAZDqje2E0qNNQaGohsKfEe7Y1Aq5mcaV7MISIWH+ykM81ZWM11dBhgvM xpNIoAaRaoM1bdpht05i1mFKZiQ16sk6HEmLmm+YD/V3LzSq1QiHw9lVhPAQb8+KtSeN jJ7aWwPcPDE6nZJe/MW5E7yf3RPpi6wiK1pfMSO8VGKXuCQqRc5RiTqdoaMDTgqhYLi8 9/zg==