Re: [sfc] The SFC WG has placed draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oaminstate"Candidate for WG Adoption"

"Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <cpignata@cisco.com> Sat, 27 October 2018 13:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=49312; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1540647436; x=1541857036; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=Z9uC2hhLheqx4QMKm4aB/B0gwF35rbjOqymURHNBcCM=; b=Lomq8Qd1Rs9V7skHkVHcMGeEV73aexX6HhCq9MIU+UceCVC0LTHqyWJX PKLyxOocBFwu/PLbQdAE7vKB974aW/mWqE6He6W1e8GcaC2LrgD0X5JI2 mWP+U7W0DH8IvFqeas+yASI/YCU4GqigSuNBP4dkuIKWC5fliCCLjfx7Q k=;