Re: [sipcore] IPv6 in the sip core wg

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Thu, 12 December 2013 17:59 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 12:59:44 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com>
References: <C774C9EA-4E79-4846-A834-BF86D2DD8018@edvina.net> <52A2094E.8020009@alum.mit.edu> <86897DAD-AEAE-4EEC-BCEC-D8501D8491D2@cisco.com> <CAHBDyN7AT0m7P5miYa+hCvh55Ov3f1Nc-U1zUK6H-0i4aHTW+g@mail.gmail.com> <52A7486E.2090005@alum.mit.edu> <FFB57ECD-8CDB-44E9-9A3F-5418AAC01C5B@iii.ca> <26C3B24F-FCBE-4D10-ADD5-E28B6E95A8FB@edvina.net> <BCD747C2-B0E9-492E-97E2-58B078AF5F74@iii.ca> <52A8CFC3.3080309@alum.mit.edu> <CAHBDyN6qK6_Cone+wkrcV_LZCca3b_dbf6rkzwnATZg4R6kn5Q@mail.gmail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1386871184; bh=Shye+IByqoqrrqz3cQ1OQxjt4iKoANWyBtrp/ViU5cA=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=YV0fzdjkO26YNG6z58ZqunM9ubPTnrOV0vmIdg+Xga8PP3C1R6XMJOQWwQ4Tk3Ke+ MElkkdP4nXq0Hy056UDY+cUa9IHK4Tshl5ITDMzywK84PtenGeMfoAn5jmqIyIzW7Q xzyrFMhGCSezz4XbGg5vcA3tsKxjDnaKReQRSQYckmMBVLBt4OD1+dwF+5kZ51dTic HZ79OKh2mMDj5QYIR3cz0F5XI6Ox5xOVHDT9VkuxANUpDacY9UY0Sd+H1fd20aXAH4 OiNgNdBgtS+RHIruIBs837z2+JUV7n8u8V6QLx+bCommTJ49a8SvGizNrlvx+4xZAA Lt5EfLt2HB83w==