Re: [sipcore] IPv6 in the sip core wg

"Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <gsalguei@cisco.com> Fri, 13 December 2013 01:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11845; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1386896880; x=1388106480; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=b+M6oOWh++QemvfpbBUgHMH1y8i2g0n1m+WS7pxsGDo=; b=YESFq+Xj4UYot4GO7RCFoGd7hx9ASfN52uQzyB/oIKQg32xMXETCd6jz jGMOzzyxYOGfIN+fiViB8HLlGg39qgdYvYlWUA1HmBX3ywZOCQ3wVXfom 57aE+1OAP4P8rYHgn3AZOtNfNtNixCa4FwszYg/qxy0/QgX8Ei9vlGcIu o=;