Re: [sipcore] IPv6 in the sip core wg

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 13 December 2013 01:04 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <gsalguei@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 01:04:24 +0000
References: <C774C9EA-4E79-4846-A834-BF86D2DD8018@edvina.net> <52A2094E.8020009@alum.mit.edu> <86897DAD-AEAE-4EEC-BCEC-D8501D8491D2@cisco.com> <CAHBDyN7AT0m7P5miYa+hCvh55Ov3f1Nc-U1zUK6H-0i4aHTW+g@mail.gmail.com> <52A7486E.2090005@alum.mit.edu> <FFB57ECD-8CDB-44E9-9A3F-5418AAC01C5B@iii.ca> <26C3B24F-FCBE-4D10-ADD5-E28B6E95A8FB@edvina.net> <BCD747C2-B0E9-492E-97E2-58B078AF5F74@iii.ca> <52A8CFC3.3080309@alum.mit.edu> <CAHBDyN6qK6_Cone+wkrcV_LZCca3b_dbf6rkzwnATZg4R6kn5Q@mail.gmail.com> <52A9F990.1030201@alum.mit.edu> <40B29D11-A4EE-4F7B-97C9-612313CFFB7E@cisco.com> <949EF20990823C4C85C18D59AA11AD8B0F858B@FR712WXCHMBA11.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <A054AE81-F690-42DE-8B77-1F7E4F0EA7B1@cisco.com>
x-originating-ip: [135.239.27.41]