Re: [sipcore] Draft new version:draft-holmberg-sipcore-proxy-feature

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Thu, 27 January 2011 18:12 UTC

Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:15:48 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
To: Andrew Allen <aallen@rim.com>
References: <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A058502B84084@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <BDBFB6CE314EDF4CB80404CACAEFF5DE07C6C68C@XCH02DFW.rim.net>, <4D3A2C3D.10508@cisco.com><7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A0585194414F717@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se><4D3EEC64.2080302@nostrum.com><7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A05851944155A13@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se><4D3F2365.2070504@nostrum.com><7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A0585194427B044@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <4D417C5C.9030501@cisco.com> <BDBFB6CE314EDF4CB80404CACAEFF5DE07D5400F@XCH02DFW.rim.net>