Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting

David Ward <dward@cisco.com> Fri, 06 January 2006 16:36 UTC

Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:36:33 -0600
Subject: Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting
From: David Ward <dward@cisco.com>
To: "Farrell, Lee" <Lee.Farrell@cda.canon.com>, softwires@ietf.org, David Ward <dward@cisco.com>, "Durand, Alain" <Alain_Durand@cable.comcast.com>
Sender: softwires-bounces@ietf.org

All -
    We will be sending a note out later today on location/date choices. It
is infinitely complex given new year celebrations (causing booked/expensive
hotels), Apricot, 30 day announce/30 day IETF respite, a bit of travel
requirements by the ADs, etc. Sorry for the delays but, it is very difficult
to find something where we aren't clobbering something.

-DWard