Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting

Marshall Eubanks <tme@multicasttech.com> Fri, 23 December 2005 15:38 UTC

From: Marshall Eubanks <tme@multicasttech.com>
Subject: Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 10:37:57 -0500
To: Xing Li <xing@cernet.edu.cn>
Cc: "Durand, Alain" <Alain_Durand@cable.comcast.com>, "softwires@ietf.org" <softwires@ietf.org>, xing.cernet@gmail.com, Yong <yong@csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Sender: softwires-bounces@ietf.org

Note that SANOG is January 23-24 in Mumbai, and it is a lot easier to
get from Mumbai to Hong Kong than Mumbai to
San Jose. If it was Jan 26-27 in Hong Kong I might be able to attend,
and I know of some others at SANOG
who might be as well. Is there any  chance a Hong Kong meeting could
be delayed until Jan 26-27 ?

Regards
Marshall Eubanks