Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting

Xing Li <xing@cernet.edu.cn> Sun, 25 December 2005 14:03 UTC

Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 22:02:07 +0800
From: Xing Li <xing@cernet.edu.cn>
To: Mark Townsley <townsley@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting
Cc: "Durand, Alain" <Alain_Durand@cable.comcast.com>, Yong <yong@csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn>, "softwires@ietf.org" <softwires@ietf.org>, xing.cernet@gmail.com
Sender: softwires-bounces@ietf.org

Dear Mark and All,

Based on the suggestions received, with the help of CUHK, we can host
the interim
meeting on Feb. 6-7.

In summary,

Hong Kong: hosted by Chinese University of Hong Kong: Feb. 6-7
No cost to participants for the meeting room.

Additional information,

The official Chinese new year holidays for the university are
Jan 28-31. For Feb 3 on wards, everything will
be back to noraml.

For hotels, the hotel in Shatin is most convenient. The following
is some hotel information from a recent workshop at City Univ.
   http://www.cs.cityu.edu.hk/~wine2005/hotel.htm
These hotels should be close to the train stops, and hence should
be convenient.  For those who are more budget-minded, there might
be some guest house rooms on the campus of CUHK as well.

This is the official link to CUHK
   http://www.cuhk.edu.hk/v5/en/
There should be a map, and some info about campus shuttle bus.
The proposed meeting room is in the William Mong Engineering Building.

Best regards,

Xing Li
CERNET