Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Sun, 25 December 2005 18:41 UTC

Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2005 19:40:07 +0100
Subject: Re: [Softwires] Softwire Interim Meeting
From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es>
To: "softwires@ietf.org" <softwires@ietf.org>
Sender: softwires-bounces@ietf.org

Hi,

For me 6-7 in HK will be fine. It will be also feasible for me from Feb. 1st
to 10th, in case it is easier for others.

I guess other interested participants need to speak up *now* and confirm
what best fits to them.

Please, let's fix it now and avoid missing the deadlines again !

Regards,
Jordi

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit