Re: [spfbis] Call for adoption: draft-kitterman-4408bis

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Tue, 12 June 2012 04:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=2386; t=1339473708; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=pQRuOyi HWi3N8tmcL/+DMrT5vbcmhFRO3v1gcyG/Leg=; b=yJoTlxuPaLVZuQEP/lhsnoZ N5wCerD7qpAWgjS6UAMVAi1t26DeuQHZnEOzHSdVoJwlBpDA7vFF1v60lqJuyH0P nOUSKbDk4cSH5+0beXfGGoXcWU9tmhcvRkKxLrMnRQY9HnpDelrOlx9ovhJio2Lj A8Zf71ELmJaCCI7JlaYg=