Re: [spfbis] Call for adoption: draft-kitterman-4408bis

Commerco WebMaster <WebMaster@Commerco.Net> Mon, 11 June 2012 18:38 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=simple; s=mailsys; d=Commerco.Net; h=received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-fromip:x-fromcountry; b=TeCZqhz+FI6wynxseXYIAFzuQRw87jTz31KIWVDTPHnjKbBTutHF8hZ1dEGni4AtNpka2irXdl8mMo3EHbCNr0CrqWyk0m+35uUE8W0Sg5O/012lEGt9PtixzsAFXN5I9x4ZphDpunsghJVwZrBvyY4acmpBFUCRGQPaUXF2pvE=