Re: [straw] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 03 December 2015 04:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8872; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449116925; x=1450326525; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=KtafC0ib34YfNkm5PSq7lMgfIJIT/EQ9Ln5WBnQQobI=; b=lSn6vRf0QGGQHdgrPQat0ShnMl8rFFbLmSxAKN0/TXawjO4NptOz/ljZ NlBidDyXGto07f+L2m6krIPckC/ICAKCoJHMwxY+kXVzmLxVEAX6vU0s0 eYSa4qfTzLBev3mggn0XjNYCoAqlrk3CqLYfBPqZtHEBW0Zr9AS84Tsms w=;