Re: [straw] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <rmohanr@cisco.com> Mon, 04 April 2016 09:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19956; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1459763659; x=1460973259; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=u3+z2Mk9ZzQnVSLrK7QLteHYcjiJWkdbb50EmKP5tAI=; b=fyEZVaJLLJ9pryYnvUjdRmASXXBi9GiIlUmbKt5BreOjCXgXTpABiUfn 5lAlVdDm8KPUfuZemt71PD7HWhrwqUsmgP+SY0tj1iSLtscAq2Bd40kDC eW3QcB0oDejvB4v+JPP7cinST+bohWs3lHkX9k15cmg2c78eP1CVHWCzi o=;