Re: [straw] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 23 March 2016 23:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=LslND6sSrgodDQrFKdkWGCFxwes=; b=vxBeu9 R7zEhzM0IUqQkZTBw7YIz2BrHOPIVOuGEWlIWubDeDbhKrKEI7WryDd47Fd32np8 3+f3tnnEFurb0jXkLAFxPZl+emIXMqKJltq2rNWwnJpGbwZbtMTowgUjY2V6dEC3 z1Ac64hfeHFJfyDNjwpJseC/iZSHf2qM6smUQ=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=LslND6sSrgodDQr FKdkWGCFxwes=; b=s+z6dbPa1/lQvx/Uvz45h03wvNea5/59tZ2rqZh8t4sCsA5 1JU/uec0F38qK2fEcBVUARRW4/Y4XzkhJxMGNUYcXKJmlFgcMVmja3QoY+6eAKwd MTokQBk7sRJpEij1edXgWn+gX9jqERKBaIrS0k7oCGribh3X5vJV8a05aaNw=