Re: [straw] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> Wed, 02 December 2015 14:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cooperw.in; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=mesmtp; bh=JU8ifJFvH6ELIpmaGfSEYYXIXPw=; b=PVBUob Ke4McQM6C09NpErOP4sqKNpg9pbzLNkjOEPgGrke4f14iS1AX8bDbtYI83rOWAyd YnL/9yFEeTd2Yc0X1FfTGdfS4i909NMvOlcWSS6NYXaweEMkA6hIaGtj1O6rbhaF aPI2NfWN6LxCr7poX4vBYpk5pdcXs9yM1GJCg=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=JU8ifJFvH6ELIpm aGfSEYYXIXPw=; b=hel4UO1V3jzfoVlZoQ5Evu9WNcJkFKNk0oJ337Z0PxTi5Me f5UY7zW70XSKok2Iq0T9V9mLGVWCiyHUP2NZCsBfoAtD/h4LOUJCZqKGO5hkbXUc /TfpKvHQSjlcBKl9LpCB+X+fFXQXwBYjAjvhLxUaqdMVuXTufdegbcrdZOqM=