Re: [straw] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <rmohanr@cisco.com> Wed, 02 December 2015 16:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8441; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1449072878; x=1450282478; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=qbGO+wXvgmz7jllBvbMdJ/PCm3d0PACkAURE717yb1g=; b=l+ladHXq+7DT+kr0wQoaxq84wSkE+AlnCPorYfDbVQgQtqc0LUS2sbNw 1yTsgrhkc2NWIHTniTEztNNSsp3l/ibQMfsNOGi/8plVUSaYky4v6Q8O3 LZMFblKRd8PXRscLwJlBgh723vNrBmwLz1eb2akC98PkUVwXitn3yxl3E 4=;