Re: [Teas] New term for the underlay construct used for slice realization

Kiran M <kiran.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 12 August 2021 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:to:subject:cc:date:message-id:in-reply-to:references:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6/34Hc/1BcWrj+68xrIn5R/NAKWp2SLi/DToXYGxox8=; b=dIf7GBBnsZg0ZsZJRvEQ0Js9/CM4TIZsBerm7IUpn0SljGCzKSX++T/HIu2khh4vwL oONvgilx97JeW53VoR6cHloERR0LWqPhBfzS1hpmUh0nRgVRQmAjfzzzO/Z8sJToiluM r0UB8i3L3YNEUOPAxpfFXxXgA5GYt/HL5VMpBbn1xDyJtpJmwQwKeF3T1Egd4giLhGTq fC9ga+W2WbHbpIWlu+yOvkeTp/H/rvJtBvJFDY8IQmLo6k1rixDSUiDvZnlNZypX6QCj 5J8yLtfKZnttmRKbrpYIJ2RAQ5xO4vg+UJYPS3S4aSNkLhUlF7WsDVVkPMvO1VVkUWfN 69ww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:subject:cc:date:message-id:in-reply-to :references:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6/34Hc/1BcWrj+68xrIn5R/NAKWp2SLi/DToXYGxox8=; b=m+1XY3+wbSpDItp0O5MswG0Q/A9zs074V/v+gtNEMvdBXr7eRwuauST4nsn2MetaWE jOcFGy+OSxYGg5qCzEXi8nc4fStVFfDDDx+HyZj0MK4H9Ty+BjNE7UK1xpmSLCeSijjC CDfPPDdrTJ6FhlxS2lgsedJ0QwyWjyIPcGPnxmj55W/VcNW/z9RLQoU+Vcc4HTVrM38s 7ceOOo+6sSnsrv0p+3VRQz9GU9PRIiUcAKaIsyjOhFd8H6tV+SgTbwdLMBnZvbP38tTd /oGaVYI0U9JFgDLz7COKiHuAR+BkzTB0dVneG2vfh2flhaJXVAVTYiPEjrdHT7yzhqgl a7hw==