Re: [Teas] Slicing Framework Open issue #1 : Service != Realization

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Fri, 01 April 2022 20:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CS9pwuKOxHeNY9jKmbVAvK3YLWTOx6sa4OtHsLjVlGQ=; b=R3hYgTvBKRy5gqOa5Z5MN+/famjxZg0pdrBO30tGpxGYX0uwRH3bSv8k4NVUgB/RhP WLE1drJhr8G5UJNgpxuZjdUL5m90nTKOz6Eyg0u0X3jpE/5qsUk5QqzGBGfcSM0J5gsM FS0r0cDZ3Wg3mp/DYkI82jJbap4TPtYrR1LuB8K3OFX1gOukcKtXSRiUQmKqxzcXm5yw jLUU/3VJZS+PHmurqLrGL8Oo8uRmNg0pjVtGDdfpLEPHSraY0Bu5hDbrYZUOwHc6M0jL jethRLPiN8O2DMjRMmjYOQUWDwqfqRV/F5jitVi7RS8tUE8X7TErh/B2pIDKtFgZwKAD odJQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CS9pwuKOxHeNY9jKmbVAvK3YLWTOx6sa4OtHsLjVlGQ=; b=5nXM1TgaD510yiIJGdlWnzF1fMXrznJT494hQdFCHooVhGIUf4tD8vtFQIAo8AdXBS wdM4RXgPhwgPkAZp66zZed6ZKrvLnbRXynDJ4PahCSXKS8oc38CPv58T+6/WkB6AEqgr nDphtt0LnwrfaTnwH33vqjrivdE3MrkU6RhZNIR69wZth8EvbJa3uVve85lvSWQ1jyYx 2f+4cgwEjHqN7v3GJx6IBK2BtN6VqVJwTcP7A4FW0MmRQH3TQMo217uIb5kQTdsImYeN vMG2UFu6+67KDYgtZLgC5HRuLJ6B5kBpBpvWNUDHtgbT5wYCyhXFbVGPBMtKDW0xz2jz qhWQ==