Re: [tram] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Brandon Williams <brandon.williams@akamai.com> Tue, 21 April 2015 18:39 UTC

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:39:28 -0400
From: Brandon Williams <brandon.williams@akamai.com>
To: "Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com>, Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: "tram-chairs@ietf.org" <tram-chairs@ietf.org>, "tram@ietf.org" <tram@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz@ietf.org>, "gonzalo.camarillo@ericsson.com" <gonzalo.camarillo@ericsson.com>, "draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz.ad@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz.ad@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz.shepherd@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz.shepherd@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [tram] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

On 04/15/2015 12:06 PM, Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy) wrote:
> [...]

Enough people who were not actively involved in formulation of the draft
have commented on understandability issues that I think it would be good
to make some effort in that area. If section 9 cannot be generalized and
moved earlier in the document as a way to help readers from outside the
WG understand the context, then I think something else probably still
needs to be done.

--Brandon

--
Brandon Williams; Chief Architect
Cloud Networking; Akamai Technologies Inc.