Re: [tram] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-13: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Sat, 11 April 2015 03:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8256; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1428721626; x=1429931226; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=ZK13JaOsw1nvVEhxHWQp4hjtFelkl6oIvqLTCk78cVc=; b=PUBzfIBWX5YfsHmrW8bC7AELKjr7AX3sxL0HPOPfsqbciAPYiQPz+oLz CAwzO0vA6hAtKHwfYa3Wk8O8CSGJvjM0o5uLPIpRxZ7n7rmoWijAKNDa9 gXGL9dzXWziHDeIXIQHaTth7gZvxt2p1rDg3XrpNNhnQE7IUuHV6UXRzV 8=;