Re: Call for WG Adoption of draft-polk-tsvwg-intserv-multiple-tspec-06

Francois Le Faucheur <flefauch@cisco.com> Mon, 20 June 2011 13:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; l=4628; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308578071; x=1309787671; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id: references:to; bh=wBaUS4wnlxEg1ItNqnpqM4C0kZwB2/FwcuYo6oGOt6A=; b=UnNO4mU1sHwZVyB4qZj6cjUWRnwgcRId36Z7HxSJNPsVd7yN06MwgXPj dRE2l59J9D2fU08STSeLzBDnEolhKy4/ETd9Mhvmoj5/yTJjvg3xZDJH/ Cstw8MyijCxfyrKfZDChgshb6yK5ObsZ6a5Clf4yc8i0RSX1Fg1NuFqJF A=;