Re: [v6ops] LISP support for draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-00

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Wed, 12 April 2017 09:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1491990290; x=1492595090; q=dns/txt; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:User-Agent:Date:Subject:From:To:Message-ID:Thread-Topic: References:In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type: Content-transfer-encoding:Reply-To; bh=Y0EOoDjZ2F611LDWuNyJHe3gR RkbKcNMiyWKtgXGv6A=; b=Gcek7mw4NZyE4gMGkA6pjOBr2ZarEyLRVLmarJ7m7 mD7tpu2BU80e3pARe9C/g1PpCotyAD2nWnAGS8VpgTmNhLf8so6OzxSh8sHfWgj6 FJXLJZel5HPiWa9Vh12Bqxrk3mHXrIqOrsKttS9Cn1E4peIl/REnQtWzglYnAv4t cI=