Re: [VCARDDAV] wg concensus to publish? NO

Joseph Smarr <jsmarr@gmail.com> Wed, 29 September 2010 06:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:mime-version:received:reply-to :in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc :content-type; bh=zqWiZgTyvE1XepIFgIu14J8OSji4h+RfMxt4nNLwVF8=; b=aBChWVODhJHoZOTzTo1hhaqf3tUGPqlKOUaAVr9OsfFLuJsVGfnEbXQAWBtOKlDo/1 OOk8wzSz/2gI1Z9JiYHadGd5rQpuO/efFghP+wQwh6mDZXfZ2ANE+YGW5KlXEvMhXNwq 3rKnNc2vYsyYrC118VFZv4rLc9D7cP9/b1Pyg=