Re: [apps-discuss] We have no lambs

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Thu, 12 May 2011 22:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=J8uD5eSXkVWKrzg5yo6YN2FwRewwUXAlUoaqtaW7s1c=; b=qI0QlrDkYlaMUjcaVkeerxlOZFFV9wX6gO5VRQcISy8XAp9GBpkxDsrl7ax2JdjJFk l7gjSauZfIcYHmNFIFkeK05ZGKEUq4BozNwcDXYTx7/VpdTAWyMjmiRIuqCFy/pCzb3a 48RnvnJlow3HBVZ3cNinzZzfVruisXssW7gj8=