Re: [apps-discuss] Applicability Statements

SM <sm@resistor.net> Wed, 11 May 2011 19:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1305142379; bh=k7iftnnsPNulZJV1S8QrtVCYwD3XOUN43m2L6S0ZKvw=; h=Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=ZwyX1MkXhlTV4JphgtqzmwSy6+jf3Mc3vZMmRBMQJFtvJThtvfzdBuiU+TDLq0Lj6 CgRHelvtbtjFfyxVkYX0z8PCLRnBQyBf+VpfcqMhVE6UxGY7jHK4gZG1Rd7D0SBboV y/KaEsmVQg/Ci+3HUmtXbzfmeRBdBb/miCBI6d50=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1305142379; bh=k7iftnnsPNulZJV1S8QrtVCYwD3XOUN43m2L6S0ZKvw=; h=Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=bV6ZxtcYTMMJQ3+Wlc+4NFL7Kp7ZNYLk0cubbaCTaHW2EkwDRHn/QmzCtj81hNXDZ llD1zKV1sdiXoLPfypZ/u3AEe30jON2hl7P9UGZIF2bpD2EymuUAO+DoaKLyZVKmkV kmuZbWXQWHi2bo/FcBD9qenx5ftW0XbU5gwwAihI=