Re: [apps-discuss] draft-ietf-appsawg-rfc3462bis: PS or DS?

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Fri, 02 September 2011 21:12 UTC

Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:01:10 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=mrochek.com; s=mauve; t=1314997982; bh=GE8m9pHTGutaa46N5ykknT0+Yse66U13scPpbfNQV5E=; h=Cc:Message-id:Date:From:Subject:In-reply-to:MIME-version: Content-type:References:To; b=tDjGRUfidpH3OISnf1VccfdX4fAlvGah106OVDA4rbdK6wsB/u5zV940vEWGSfknY i5/qs+cUeqZe3wZx3zZMl1XbGXTKLUSLmXORbJNsyp3fwM+vNsEYl5FsruHLIQZfe2 EhLBs4BG6bxE+uGx48CqiVCVg2T06jBwZ+8o7iKo=