Re: [aqm] AQM schemes: Queue length vs. delay based

Naeem Khademi <naeem.khademi@gmail.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 20:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=naSkwWpI6V2WKPVieIBFmf1ibdPbQhRc+0dRT4U7EE0=; b=Q3sk7xEtZnwDXcGyE+7ragjgWskWuGBlXXUn2J7vg61eCU9hdGyjJ6hSAPFJXQSgWe KKsb7WTNKDAmqH7tByeGthPKmA3LWt5y+dMnXj7WEU6HxaBhdgxFofevC2swCDDRRgaN BwKpZPv1K3wCpLe00PsF0Wy/43EvfagSHUTWy9AL5hpAChBL94qzYWzliidrj/YI5d8d qMSytMdzAL33pyz7rXXTGwCbB19aUJmcYRtu1rznGMh07Hj/yw9Xxr52ANKqziDWRmcX V8Vig5++Bk2V978i02vQkzbdyP1vlYxd8p0zmL95MychH30HDh/jDIdU0viX6ZuGFS5X W9eg==