Re: [aqm] AQM schemes: Queue length vs. delay based

Naeem Khademi <naeem.khademi@gmail.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 13:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=nqIpuRqogvWlzFC53mhHx0vtY9fkpTDRz6KVGFOxux8=; b=fkAU+g04U9GZLGVB7XAxq06VH77+/Y9YeF8psG3sl5mTA/OGAMcS0o5wO8yRf934oh yVeEnzcPb538DmySUZNPTrIBzqOI9A/AQC2plpC0qttBFF1RtZ5fXyNEbbAomHiKMzIx XeFqMnczAZ312WK6hdtz4787sueeCOOaLFxNWe9EJqD/SyNEeen4+UfhVK0oqHu47hv/ GTLooASJ69HmIRfxo6/52ryR4UthWpl1FK9GAzdmLUtvhFuwulOS5KHjbxGrkxqyllrf EdUjeEWJpNfjc7+5Keotb2mYah+HjBeawDwYVUK8TQRo5Dblxu1bxQbZluSYTkrjGV+K OtCw==