Re: [aqm] AQM schemes: Queue length vs. delay based

Naeem Khademi <naeem.khademi@gmail.com> Wed, 13 November 2013 13:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=5AAixqBBT7DY+nJlVlv5l/2fMxPDj4Yx8Epq8RDPhnY=; b=LXabmmZovTBbBIcKxAE3CID3lXop3dh3Jf9hwdWnYkFIf4NKk7Ct+AZKJVIj2zfOIK DMC918+E0+3Z+vi2voCNvkb9sxyVKOu2cxHVzz221GVGxbnZTuKCS7S/qG3wcri6oM2c I/etNb7zoe0kKO3B1tZIoJ+Vhcgd3XtVvWGWKgxIIUAlg13rrkXzWUXaz+c6W+C2bB6E a9JkV8SO2lMxGE95Vv2dXt6FXFdMqpiLs6zO+p6TLzklArGdLa6oHOgRzAEM5cOI594f qhvPGyvGk+EZ2NxPVKmOAJRSoiRwnz/gQ5CZEd97xMiY/rC4Hi3gsjvunkLeOVXR7pyh +Srg==