Re: [aqm] AQM schemes: Queue length vs. delay based

"Rong Pan (ropan)" <ropan@cisco.com> Thu, 14 November 2013 19:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13414; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384459173; x=1385668773; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=mm6TBN1clQfupcJzpsIfluR/TtfsRx0js87H2XJBwbY=; b=P83uJNO8KRBFV0C3HEKJrGD2SRRH3S4p3OzaPrkC7ITEjYlo4ZlRWe11 fKVB5dLRRSrl9PjTrP/2tWBqi+AfO05SyupcPbvPyx08Zg404alDYmIKm W/DY94EOchA89kDuxOXj/lUSIvC1UgIMfKfungXjFY07yE1+mo/4QbLwH Y=;