Re: [aqm] AQM schemes: Queue length vs. delay based

"Rong Pan (ropan)" <ropan@cisco.com> Fri, 15 November 2013 18:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16347; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384539589; x=1385749189; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=NENcwpB/Ubwyae3hF62or5KN6brwQ4u4psmZckEWlog=; b=DudaWRoygOPdFstUjD+ZPlAl9hngFn/o2nk+zW5XeChrw44mb8ejiOR2 szwY+fobp6jfyUyWIj7D8S9i5i11By05jfdcRCGx+UhGjvs1KC/t+UqSC 7h2TvegZ2YnVFLY7aWos8Pnyi7zhJqftX7ZD1NVGBdkZYrdJouPjGJ5DU A=;