Re: [aqm] Who supports tsvwg adoption of adding ECN to L2 or tunnel protocols?

Andrew Mcgregor <andrewmcgr@google.com> Tue, 05 November 2013 22:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Lf/5G9teQxJ988SAafneSc1NNFqkvD0m7fJmlBGuul0=; b=fowY2i8ff1U6odbN0fhgy08Ln3NP4i+OCl2yRDiCKOykD0YAZWe3lsiJIdOvEjD2gb trHgDkqJa8nCJZHK4KOI3BDkMPVcTZRRLlwT67KOhocCaIQuw/ZaIPmFQlw7ZmYL/zEF UCk7iSyiLx7Dsy1M3ECrrKnNKYo1A/dhk0JNfYC8G9mRqroS/vdmWWcSrjhulUA3cH6r sjm2hVcPcehkCDJ/uyNZHQ9/OmjY1L00/+MZlHOjGbn66HMoJfyPrEBeau2DBvQ4PR6H vbO+Uu2WdsLEUM2KAaFzXwT3710S+wkSCWD/mmj50ROaeMyNO913U7R2reyZ9Ur1jjU+ qlVQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=Lf/5G9teQxJ988SAafneSc1NNFqkvD0m7fJmlBGuul0=; b=P6QTELIGirK7onkTxV7EDT1hF9JmDeugeDGPale14tlaXGsqcfn8uWtFT2r1ex0J5e NaJSXM4HbcH2RHontyWTg+WtRyEPk45A9eXJwCAqHCwz4jm7LsCggTCfcawXvu3vLzEO r+RRzU2kuHem+bx4oVnLlvKf3756jWw6UNgqLnxz0UFlb3g93dmhof2Ix6xJrQZwXaOz BzVeDJnwuyRwHdn9CSpFKATNhw3yK8q1Wm1UCCDlexSmzqlqPc98fFkvtt07LuN+93+v kSwVHbAVDyNOB+PLoF4354h+t91R/+BIOnOQ9jnOlCAtIbJrx+XxseWxqRrdZxYIaFJv c8Kw==