Re: [arch-d] IAB Statement on Encryption and Mandatory Client-side Scanning of Content

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Mon, 18 December 2023 19:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1702926775; x=1703531575; h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=VlI5jAJBRC9+kKRv1YwjkcR2ZJHbrMTRN2JnIEpVGrQ=; b=Efp8ontU3rohtzftqg+7ttrbU/1oPHaC9J6gKS12ee+F3yjW1/sEhaASO3GfenPBpX wCVQkX9sGFzsMagpu/W56UXV7a80bGGUHa/ViBEEq4ghHEX2ciCySZPs32duwAS8BBe6 lDcspEAda6E09K09PbbUgBs5jwVvJ8XSsTDDSsT+Gt0Luvt8jqrXiBU+B42Ge8IinLhK sCHGNjW00sCee9Pr9RhaZqCO9f4p/Pv0u4CfkHghf+xAMxk0IojwaR/lYt7kDftSlALE J+YDm+YUyp3lLiY6T+n/Zd5DR1MUPVGcV6F3VpwKLof46QmVhQ0htw5eD4kbAtkvxWs3 MhiA==
References: <170266952162.33107.14325064798861197261@ietfa.amsl.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20231216110256.18d0acd0@elandnews.com> <CWXP265MB5153610FBB98A7B06AF81040C290A@CWXP265MB5153.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAKr6gn2Hf4N+DgKHKyO+i3T3OJyYRBJhH1AdQf-uXZ0xKmJ4Eg@mail.gmail.com> <CWXP265MB515381523714FF99524410CFC290A@CWXP265MB5153.GBRP265.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <0ce2f14c-0247-4aec-a6ce-8e6607ef8f32@cdt.org> <6.2.5.6.2.20231218064540.0a3e7ce0@elandnews.com> <CAGVFjMK17Crp4=mKfn_Csvf_RhQEwRJa98DKB6=w7Ove-N+8vg@mail.gmail.com>