Re: [auth48] [Doc Shepherd] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9505 <draft-irtf-pearg-censorship-10> for your review

Mallory Knodel <mknodel@cdt.org> Mon, 30 October 2023 22:35 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1, URI_WP_DIRINDEX=1] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
Received: from mail-pj1-x1029.google.com (mail-pj1-x1029.google.com [IPv6:2607:f8b0:4864:20::1029]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id E6D67C151096 for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:34:58 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cdt.org; s=google; t=1698705298; x=1699310098; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=NJFXt/8521tV2JcZiLH8QZsSxb4wf6UHxMtYxGAXvpY=; b=Q4DWU8hOet91fw+QSd6ArFEWmI3pQFWrB+NR/k76TBIZBz+y07iku7i1tqTVsMENB4 oqrptiR0G1o973cLRp7tvn+3vU0YBVusJY7NXnQkTtQgV7/M7pjWUKeatHMNAuX4axTO EHHwIcJ5HZgHc3wVGtZXgA690eMFp3F0PwOfM=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1698705298; x=1699310098; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=NJFXt/8521tV2JcZiLH8QZsSxb4wf6UHxMtYxGAXvpY=; b=HBp4s0yKj6/J+DhmjBt0m7j4HRKJpKVk02i8fAYWpCNmHSrD/Q0csIt2Sew3vvWrD9 bbSzBrLnKohVwfOZtsbwcKw8UPjopAVN+1weAyGxNmUz8885bEOr2PDjDb0WSqsS5QaF KkxQ8CYrJoFmEu1ozRx8veK0AIseNFh9YcL7rogHhvQll5CoLQxX8tEe4Mn7w4jM9+CK BSeXcca0xcx+tRhleDKrf1BhHO9TaveFPJU4ns/tN6FZxcv+KAXmlF6ZnzmN7Yk+a9xW 09LY3dR6sG8/Q/c5n1JmOw0D4oHwvgHVXxSuV1erLl6+iUJvGkiKpNIXebY6gpwH2iOC yeQw==