Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9453 <draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-16> for your review

Sandy Ginoza <sginoza@amsl.com> Thu, 31 August 2023 23:40 UTC

From: Sandy Ginoza <sginoza@amsl.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 16:38:54 -0700
Cc: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, Carles Gomez Montenegro <carles.gomez@upc.edu>, 최영환 <yhc@etri.re.kr>, Rashid Sangi <sangi_bahrian@yahoo.com>, samita Chakrabarti <samitac.ietf@gmail.com>, 6lo-ads@ietf.org, 6lo-chairs@ietf.org, Shwetha <shwetha.bhandari@gmail.com>, Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: Yong-Geun Hong <yonggeun.hong@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9453 <draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-16> for your review

Hi Yong-Geun, Authors,

We have updated the document as described below.  Please review and let us know if any additional updates are needed or if you approve the RFC for publication.

Note that we require an approval from each individual listed in the document header.

The files are available here:
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453.xml
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453.txt
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453.pdf
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453.html

Diffs highlighting the most recent updates only:
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453-lastdiff.html
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453-lastrfcdiff.html

AUTH48 diff (highlighting changes since the document entered AUTH48):
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453-auth48diff.html

Comprehensive diffs:
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453-diff.html
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453-rfcdiff.html

An alternative comprehensive diff - this version will allow you to view changes in the Acknowledgements more easily:
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9453-alt-diff.html

Thank you,
RFC Editor/sg