Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9453 <draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-16> for your review

Yong-Geun Hong <yonggeun.hong@gmail.com> Thu, 24 August 2023 00:53 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1692838390; x=1693443190; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=KrOmu7VAQYXE6xWy6Vyf9/iS3Ax/1Z+DfL8HWzES1hg=; b=GJT1vHcT3Sxm2brxQNLBuKvZn0icel+9/4V6pZDAar0f2g17KH3sL+NlKilSR6KrqE EcwSSxrfNqu0zXgDNPXNb1TQnvDKF8gFcnPUoaR7XdPpk9aiw+xKH9yR1NVkeGNraNk1 fXTj9Dgq5HYcUUMMHXtHbG0AO9PctIreyDnFexu8JWps8ZxQrAf0veDUo0nNhX+FEJTV 1n84SKXuKB9YzEVAgf8aU8X+9Z55pqiMcPFAoK9yaSB38Ahz9sRS0SBnBO8czsn4BOm9 E+atMfUZdJxixZ88zDx1/fN1lOOAEGYHk50YwUP2osRJzkPwrKjcVOQ2el8cPcPzjkYB xIvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692838390; x=1693443190; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=KrOmu7VAQYXE6xWy6Vyf9/iS3Ax/1Z+DfL8HWzES1hg=; b=crtduJO4oryVhcBeqGnFxOvh37dT74NC2fMTM0NulBNVmhQnz8gNFHZ+Hwg3Hvv7vp KnRgqfxygfmvhQ8qIZhdMviwFiRHhikDdkVrZXSXVQp+t5HAUjm0jq07L6Ree6jRQzHR 7CBahnIWIQ6+W+poFs6QOBd3V5ooGmWRk+hpMJPO1uSdNyQVm3YkCwYNqqe1G2F7I3Qe vviZG8QYHsxKlQjYFAdjuloPM0U4JWxksuYGxLE0SlZ60RDowG47WO6wJdgPwB6Aqgvj /QlXYQY92PdxYVEQygjdaKw6G4kyjh0lGSJEyrxlXu7TsPFDvKU931720ao6EDhIpzJc q2nA==