Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9453 <draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-16> for your review

Yong-Geun Hong <yonggeun.hong@gmail.com> Tue, 15 August 2023 02:26 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1692066365; x=1692671165; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=F/1Z/mKA4ovxVeT8OziesM1K/ygWYN0v70QTuTfTpo4=; b=QCWN7yYH2vlT2F3CeOeeaCKAQHw9IWdSXuENRu/74NwKmozaYxgfKLha8nzmD5zCcb 0EJ7WYEPmouVRMOraFkrNZj+pbaW5b0WfbaUyfIOWBmkIbM3jXfO5qfmgmQTyuFpYSBZ s6SORrMXZ1mcgUrAf+04un1+be5xPK/xsD923yUDQ/AN1Ib9gj+YljDYXY2M6fWDYYKM gEpGL/Gl/KW9CIRzOEoPAQs47atSMD4Wi8ezjA+DTSKc9G+/SPWzCGOyanMpvnLb9PN8 P+RLzmMe14qunJ8uzAY8lkXMxHHubp0ewGgiW84/TO1PCimUQ+2FJw3fUaV5KwNVctTk PvKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1692066365; x=1692671165; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=F/1Z/mKA4ovxVeT8OziesM1K/ygWYN0v70QTuTfTpo4=; b=LNBLEcq5dDeiFgEKawLnIE+B72uML/KjFv79EvOocBGNtZ3fQnokjEQZlDRguhchlm hFp6GhHFaZPmZqMsnqwniQTJL+oOKv3x8eSfdKVSCNoCLYk94aH5A7dbzG2jmO+BsGSW 6t1pWIo0gkhQ47/bv607WLYnLrlZ7lTH+qZ1/UYHXXidV02hL6hGR7atH7XhA7hXjTXD /fRPS8vJJJBTWuhCUqrAzlXccvYwW3Hzd/Mr5KRnH57/nHXHT77HdQi3RSTyNlmQ2io8 kp5Cr1fRKwr/mNs6aE2a3MfcH7tedijsB07y82ajsVCEpRZAMRHw7WKWnq16eIO1jkqN 3hoA==