Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9399 <draft-ietf-lamps-rfc3709bis-10> for your review

Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com> Mon, 10 April 2023 19:26 UTC

From: Alanna Paloma <apaloma@amsl.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 12:25:54 -0700
Cc: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, Stefan Santesson <sts@aaa-sec.com>, Trevor Freeman <frtrevor@amazon.com>, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, lamps-ads@ietf.org, LAMPS Chairs <lamps-chairs@ietf.org>, Tim Hollebeek <tim.hollebeek@digicert.com>, "Roman D. Danyliw" <rdd@cert.org>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9399 <draft-ietf-lamps-rfc3709bis-10> for your review

Hi Russ,

Thank you for your reply. We have updated the files accordingly. Please note that there are 2 queries that have not yet been addressed:

1)
>> Also, are "issuer logotype" and "subject logotype" correct? Or should these be
>> updated to "issuer organization logotype" and "subject organization logotype",
>> respectively?

2)
>> 12) <!-- [rfced] Please review the "Inclusive Language" portion of the online
>> Style Guide
>> <https://www.rfc-editor.org/styleguide/part2/#inclusive_language> and let
>> us know if any changes are needed.
>>
>> For example, please consider whether "black" should be updated.

The files have been posted here (please refresh):
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9399.xml
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9399.txt
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9399.html
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9399.pdf

The relevant diff files have been posted here:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9399-diff.html (comprehensive diff)
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9399-auth48diff.html (AUTH48 changes)

Please review the document carefully and contact us with any further updates you may have.  Note that we do not make changes once a document is published as an RFC.

We will await approvals from each party listed on the AUTH48 status page below prior to moving this document forward in the publication process.

For the AUTH48 status of this document, please see:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9399

Thank you,
RFC Editor/ap