Re: [BEHAVE] Call for WG adoption of several documents

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 15 February 2011 17:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; l=5699; q=dns/txt; s=amsiport02001; t=1297792288; x=1299001888; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date: message-id:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=h5LwILmWZGEDFLCj5UTpTQjBOoi67MB3Eud6giZz+1Y=; b=u+Kuhryui5jF85MCT3uUeXHyvfPatUCWqXN/VxfjwUO+PlxZpR+OOcMo nZ5U+fWD4GBlYu756yVwh7XPJ2cRv5Vj0AKhKbSPNqqnejKRalJbP0IrC d4UCrGSro/T7xLyKBI2w4NlhUJrYlOPpZ7lLK1ziJvE8BrA4SrNdT1znV o=;