Re: [BEHAVE] Call for WG adoption of several documents

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 15 February 2011 00:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=LU1X4OMQpGbiwQuoz670Cme9PNP9O3lD49AFOKWQf/M=; b=ShgUYzjXyUIZih45IddTsCPktpC/9x7RKVrBPi0wjs3Vrw/CGMjNlNBd1TfTggkI+k qxY6wFmTJN02TtshK45tkFtP++HXphyAQ6z2UUHDKbs0uxnakQnBXLlDUSPqgIN/7Kr8 OYcwbiTj+MXeXqr9svgP3n5ndMp0qf87E2WB4=