Re: [BEHAVE] Call for WG adoption of several documents

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Tue, 15 February 2011 02:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0S3rEMEi6lsGf/lEjKSdZIe9g6N1WIE7rH4zvnphf+w=; b=c7OaI2W2QsFPAusil5wGFaZrNPGDV1RBOxXHFx/mIjyWA+xc/n/vId7UCWAyoyr8H/ gzJnekXSVwjv5ByZbCYfwiZd5SEMbmxJuAdn6bZ/52X6/bVAXWIN4+lzCm/gsbrpt5zL B4jSuniL2L9LMaXx7hJKQik3vsyenV8nvyaHg=