Re: [BEHAVE] Call for WG adoption of several documents

<mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com> Tue, 15 February 2011 15:03 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange-ftgroup.com
To: Dave Thaler <dthaler@microsoft.com>, "'behave' (behave@ietf.org)" <behave@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:03:56 +0100
acceptlanguage: fr-FR
Subject: Re: [BEHAVE] Call for WG adoption of several documents

Dear Dave, all,

IMO, draft-korhonen-behave-nat64-learn-analysis<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-01> should be the place where issues about NAT64/DNS64 are analysed. Solution-related I-Ds are to be considered once the recommendations of draft-korhonen-behave-nat64-learn-analysis<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-behave-nat64-learn-analysis-01> are frozen.

BTW, I re-iterate my suggestion to include a section about draft-carpenter-behave-referral-object in the analysis document.

Cheers,
Med