Re: [calsify] New Timestamp Draft

Shane Carr <sffc@google.com> Tue, 26 January 2021 05:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=8WTs7GU51NUhsCMFRB+zkr9ChA5UxoTMbouvA9pT/No=; b=FifXu/dC4oSBxjRs77zEsNdlR839yi9/AYEvAmLNxnH+cOpi1ApSi5CO0cI729FUUM 70mZU4CocNFMngxaXTvwddCdW9/7SdVZTE8Ap5pcRxj/RxV9jpjIXFT8ZpQzRBBuYgU4 Pi96gXCBCD/kUOcup18iOcGypcAQTjHtgyKJzNJ9JtqS1If6Alb1hY7NEwqyIqW2A838 xjK0yStyBQKxA9t54v8QsptRbXnA581a+MuytA2UMgEh89ODbrWDsfalqlWi/vpYQbFi b7K0jHl46LB2OBLLFiXfP/3g+XuNCUbnX/R91fU1gyiCKMZGD1D/9AREGSXEFe41SXla cCvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=8WTs7GU51NUhsCMFRB+zkr9ChA5UxoTMbouvA9pT/No=; b=Ae7gtHkl/eH0Aj7JlDehVSbtkINThw9e9f/MJyVa/nHnFYP6BaEWpETiLtAQn0yzul GBraXdAdlLlMKrwhl+Esq/FJOidCbIun+ic4i7Nd797hIIITT7LvzxG742CbUtlUUJ+o R2Zi3/gTspLEO8bsQZEY9PsHK9c7pdiUBHXK8jbG6yT882YM8qSAfepFeyV17AdSH+mt BEic46msmePuqrTl4wtTjKyybMnwr3QjcI6eQl0lRW7t8MDWjWkxchfeHBzeapDMQu5N uEOpap4B2qgvVEb9DTlgcdDpunQFXP+Au4EhAB0b5uXcKCaMn8corBSjT18BQSD97SX+ PQFA==
References: <36725ce1-307a-945e-63bf-af98f4b85338@igalia.com> <a78e1a49-de7b-d2ed-c112-0bbd0cb62399@igalia.com> <da1b1dce-c4ce-49f2-b802-2bcbe00445c4@dogfood.fastmail.com> <23769d32-0a9b-6a8d-5f23-045f79a25fc6@igalia.com> <0275d5af-6eea-4608-913e-c96d59c0abea@dogfood.fastmail.com> <c87c068b-02f1-913a-64ef-497f827fc3ea@igalia.com> <27ae33c7-d5cf-428b-99fa-7b974be85e70@dogfood.fastmail.com> <AAD5976B-A601-45AC-9E43-CEB24D57BD1E@cisco.com> <fd342b5e-d998-487e-8fa2-5dd949b517e8@dogfood.fastmail.com> <CALaySJJPQ0zENWrd-JfthujCjPNcq7aNoDaxtFV7pehAOi5CjQ@mail.gmail.com>