Re: [DMM] Call for adoption confirmation: draft-seite-dmm-rg-multihoming-02

Mingui Zhang <zhangmingui@huawei.com> Mon, 07 December 2015 03:31 UTC

From: Mingui Zhang <zhangmingui@huawei.com>
To: "pierrick.seite@orange.com" <pierrick.seite@orange.com>, "Muley, Praveen V (Praveen)" <praveen.muley@alcatel-lucent.com>, "sarikaya@ieee.org" <sarikaya@ieee.org>, Jong-Hyouk Lee <jonghyouk@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 03:29:29 +0000
References: <tencent_3D1069622110DFAF00D8DB64@qq.com> <CAKcc6Ae9McC_rrfv2mbvY1DdxO-Vj0exjjD0YPoPfD_sRi0c3A@mail.gmail.com> <4552F0907735844E9204A62BBDD325E787252369@nkgeml512-mbx.china.huawei.com> <8C62554D-A601-47BC-A7EF-85839CFA1075@gmail.com> <CAC8QAccPHyYcP86-pMG9TunTJJ4OktcX-21xx5Hbn+E1raphow@mail.gmail.com> <15905_1449044508_565EAA1C_15905_4456_1_81C77F07008CA24F9783A98CFD706F711611C7F2@OPEXCLILM22.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <22069265D1B36949926E9422EBF3B88173DF5594@US70TWXCHMBA10.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <15349_1449220573_566159DD_15349_38_1_81C77F07008CA24F9783A98CFD706F7116126F13@OPEXCLILM22.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.146.93]