Re: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-aliasing-requirements-00.txt

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Sun, 13 March 2011 04:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=gm/zxE9jpMj12K+SVj8zfgRJSDy+ARU8GY8/Fm6+cwE=; b=m/7bk0qQtEZUCKwxdS3a5TJxdJ2dKMmeWDdfsS4CO3CzFTM+4vJMEWdonlUoarh7v4 1+SVYrFOuAEcExZlLGOQghts4tYHatVQeZ9HdBWSsHz3gWma8zwDk+tRIz2/fCLxHI0b r4SSZHKljQ5eRHM+3CE6XjcVfJKrEzBcuqhg0=