Re: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-aliasing-requirements-00.txt

Suzanne Woolf <woolf@isc.org> Wed, 23 February 2011 11:46 UTC

Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:47:20 +0000
From: Suzanne Woolf <woolf@isc.org>
To: dnsext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-aliasing-requirements-00.txt

Colleagues,

Per the announcement to the list last night, the -00 of the "aliases"
problem statement has been posted to the i-d repository.

Your comments are sought. It was pushed out this week to keep the
discussion here going.

It's a working draft and obviously needs a number of refinements on
terminology and details, but the most important thing to establish at
this point is whether it gets the overall landscape right.

I hope we will have a -01 ready before Prague, so we can have a strong
document by then and focus in the meeting on some decisions.

best,
Suzanne