Re: [dnsext] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dnsext-aliasing-requirements-00.txt

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 23 February 2011 17:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=uoYwxNMhKj1k6Y08BMvNrRA2MQZjP2hUc5QringjPdA=; b=vAw1ilwxBarS9Ozn+6lQogjpwQay25xvoNBGLwiZUbhsjofAJcGbES0g3iqDrR5tYq aUmv3THhDAXjCEbBta3j/Th/4RigVHnsElD8qIW0o5vTQVkN6qjeOhtb4/hPENJysJmQ G+BCWrqlwglmbZQJRsR/Gm6dIDJPRvWUpEQy8=