Re: [Dots] WGLC for draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-04

Meiling Chen <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com> Wed, 16 February 2022 09:24 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 17:23:56 +0800
From: Meiling Chen <chenmeiling@chinamobile.com>
To: "mohamed.boucadair" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, H Y <yuuhei.hayashi@gmail.com>, dots <dots@ietf.org>
Cc: dots-chairs <dots-chairs@ietf.org>, Valery Smyslov <valery@smyslov.net>, "draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases@ietf.org>
References: <181601d81da8$0cee3a80$26caaf80$@smyslov.net>, <23921_1644415165_6203C8BD_23921_233_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303548ECDA@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>, <CAA8pjUPRUXSOwf-1EBA4BsDb7aYw792n59FUJFvzPYCKqNTcUg@mail.gmail.com>, <CAA8pjUOrYQnJrzwcAhzmp5FMBDm__u4UomCYFDLDD7G09zNPnA@mail.gmail.com>, <17353_1644562189_6206070D_17353_218_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303549155E@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>, <CAA8pjUMeu0apgO6BZ0h2gq7x+KsOg0GOSH_SnznkRh1hNNuGgQ@mail.gmail.com>, <CAA8pjUOV=KLgmFxqeSA5dASrT2msWyu4T9Mvi3tzqruR-uEFvQ@mail.gmail.com>, <202202151526305133704@chinamobile.com>, <28467_1644930140_620BA45B_28467_168_17_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933035494261@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>